Williams Uniform Complaints
Notice to Parents/Guardians, Students, and Teachers
Parents/Guardians, Students and Teachers:
Pursuant to California Education Code section 35186, you are hereby notified that:
- There should be sufficient textbooks and instructional materials. For there to be sufficient textbooks and instructional materials, each pupil, including English learners, must have a textbook or instructional materials, or both, to use in class and to take home.
- School facilities must be clean, safe, and maintained in good repair. Good repair means that the facility is maintained in a manner that assures that it is clean, safe and functional as determined by the Office of Public School Construction.
- There should be a teacher assigned to each class and not a series of substitutes or other temporary teachers. The teacher should have the proper credential and subject matter training to teach the class, including training to teach English Learners if present.
- Students, including English Learners, who have not passed one or both parts of the high school exit examination by the end of grade 12 are to be provided the opportunity to receive intensive instruction and services for up to two consecutive academic years after the completion of grade 12.
- To file a complaint regarding any of the above matters, complaint forms can be obtained from and filed with the school administratorís office or the Calaveras County Office of Education website at www.ccoe.k12.ca.us.
Williams Uniform Complaint Procedures
Download the Williams Uniform Complaint Procedure form