It is the mission of the Calaveras County Board of Education to:
- Manage the Calaveras County Office of Education in an efficient and fiscally responsible manner.
- Ensure that our programs are responsive to the needs of the citizens of Calaveras County.
- Recognize and respect the concerns of our employees and of those we serve.
- Provide leadership, assistance and support to all school districts in Calaveras County by functioning in an ethical and professional manner.
- Deliver and administer specialized programs and services that fit the unique needs of students in Calaveras County.
Meetings of the Calaveras County Board of Education are held on the last Monday of each month at 4:30 p. m. in the conference room at the Calaveras County Office of Education. (Exceptions occur when a legal holiday falls on the last Monday of the month or in December when the meeting is held on the third Monday.)