Homeless Education Liaison
Families will get up to $365 per eligible child on their P-EBT card to use on food and groceries.
Families with children who get CalFresh, Medi-Cal or Foster Care benefits do not need to apply. Most will get their P-EBT card in the mail during the month of May. P-EBT cards will begin arriving around May 12, 2020.
Families with children who are eligible for free or reduced-price meals and who do not get their P-EBT card in the mail by about May 22, 2020 must apply online before June 30, 2020. The online application will be available beginning May 22, 2020 at ca.p-ebt.org.
- The Resource Connection: Supports families with resources including food banks and child resources
- Sierra Hope: Provides a variety of programs for families including Community Food Pantry, Supportive Housing Program, Emergency Housing Assistance Program, and HIV & Aids Support Services
- Central Sierra Continuum of Care: Offers help with food, housing, teens and parenting support
- Calaveras Mariposa Community Action Agency: Connects vulnerable populations with valuable resources
509 East St. Charles St., San Andreas, CA 95249 - Monday through Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
(209) 754-6452 phone / (209) 754-3296 fax
- Bret Harte Union High School:
Mike Chimente, Superintendent - Secretary Lynn Porovich (209) 736-8340
- Calaveras County Office of Education - Mountain Oaks, Transition, Calaveras River Academy:
Karen Vail, Assistance Superintendent Instructional Support Services (209) 736-6025
- Calaveras Unified School District:
Rene Malmed, Child Welfare and Attendance Officer (209) 754-2123
- Mark Twain Union Elementary School District:
Julia Tidball, Superintendent (209) 736-1858
- Vallecito Union School District:
Brett Loring, Community Liaison (209) 795-8030