Adult Education

Enrollment is NOW OPEN! 

Please click on the "Enroll Online Now" link below this text to complete an online registration Google Form. If you have any questions regarding the registration process, please call Jenny Haskell at 209-736-6046.

Si se necesita ayuda con el registro para clases de Ingles, llame 209-736-6051

If you need help registering for English classes, call 209-736-6051



Calaveras County Office of Education
185 S Main St
Angels Camp, CA 95221
Google Map
Jared Hungerford, Coordinator
Jenny Haskell,
Teacher/Resource Specialist
WASC Accreditation
Records Requests


You will need to provide Official Transcripts from all previous schools where you earned high school credits.

It is your responsibility to get these transcripts from your previous schools and provide them to us. Only transcripts included with this application will be credited toward your graduation requirements.

** Transcripts must be received in sealed and certified envelopes from the providing institution.

Links and Resources

Each link will open in a new tab or window