Adult Education » Transcripts


New Students
Students enrolling in the Calaveras Adult Education High School Diploma program will need to provide official transcripts from all previous schools where high school credits were earned. 
  • It is the responsibility of the student to obtain transcripts from previous schools and to provide them to Calaveras County Adult Education. 
  • Only official transcripts included with a student's application will be credited toward graduation requirements.
  • For transcripts to be deemed official, they must be received in sealed and certified envelopes from the previous school(s).    
Previous Students
To request official transcripts from Calaveras River Academy or Calaveras Adult Education, please complete the form below.